R2L2 Dancers Event Schedule
Providing Demos and Dance Instruction for Community Service Activities, Private Parties and Corporate Events.
Give me a call to schedule your event: 208-941-4853 or send email to R2L2Dance@gmail.com
All of you line/couple dancers are encouraged to dance with us.
2018 Events: May 5, 1:00, Kleiner Park, "Unplug and Be Outside" event May 12, 1:00, Meridian Library "Get Moving" event May 14, 3:00, Lifecare Center of the Treasure Valley, Western Days, 502 N Kimball Pl, Boise Wednesday, June 20, 7:30, Riverside Hotel, 2900 W Chinden Blvd, Boise, School Nutritionists Sunday, June 24, 7:30, Birthday Party, Highland View Drive Friday, June 29, 12:30, Nampa Housing Authority, across the street from 211 19th Ave N, Nampa Sunday, July 1, 7:30, Chrysalis, 2501 W State St, Boise - (Right after our Sunday line dance class.) August 17, Friday, 8:00. NNU Faculty at Trinity Pines in Cascade. August 25, Saturday, 8:00-11:00 pm, Prairie, Idaho with Tim & Susan Higgins hosting. September 1, Saturday. 7:00-8:00. NNU Freshmen at Trinity Pines in Cascade. September 26, Wednesday. 2:00-4:00. Heritage Assisted Living of Boise,1777 S. Curtis Rd, Boise October 6, Saturday, 6:00-8:00, Star Friends Community Barn, 439 N Star Rd October 14, Sunday, 6:15-8:15, Grace Bible Church, Cancelled October 20, Saturday, 2:00-3:00, Notus Harvest Festival. November 5, Monday, Globetrotters pre-game demo. 5:30 2019 Events: May 4, 2019, "Unplug & Be Outside," City of Meridian, 1:00-2:00, Kleiner Park DATE CHANGE! July 28, 2019, Sunday, 7:30 - Chrysalis, 2501 W State St, Boise - (Right after our Sunday line dance class.) July 27, Garden City Library, 1:00-1:30, "How-to Festival" August 31, Saturday. 7:00-8:00. NNU Freshmen at Trinity Pines in Cascade. October 5, Saturday. Idaho Fitness Festival, Expo Idaho, 5610 Glenwood.12:30-2:00, Center Hall, Main Stage October 19, Notus Harvest Festival, 12:00, Notus, Idaho. November 15, Veranda Senior Living, 3266 E Barber Valley Dr, Boise. 12:00 Noon
Meridian Moves - Sundays 3:00-4:00 - March 1, 8, 15, 29, April 5, 19, May 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
Saturday, May 2, noon at Kleiner Park for Unplug & Be Outside.
Sunday, June 28, 7:30, Chrysalis, 7885 South Shoemaker Lane in Meridian - (Right after our Sunday line dance class.)
Saturday, August 8, NW Grange Convention, Square Dance Hall (Postponed)
Saturday, September 5, 7-8:00. NNU Freshmen at Trinity Pines in Cascade
June 13 - Chrysalis, 7:30, 7885 South Shoemaker Lane in Meridian - (Right after our Sunday line dance class.) July 1, Scentsy Commons, 6-8 pm August 6, Western Leadership Conference, 7-11, Boise Square Dance Hall. September 4, NNU, Trinity Pines, Cascade, 7:30 November 13, Mint Barrel Barn, Nampa, 7:15
November 14, Eagle Nazarene, 150 Kids, 7:00
Wednesday, June 1, 3:00, Revel Assisted Living, 745 E Riverside Dr, Eagle June 9, Thursday, 6:00 Hope House, Marsing June 30, Thursday, 6:00, Lazy R Ranch, Banks, Idaho. July 23, Saturday, 8:00, Stone Crossing August 18, Thursday, 7:30-9:00, Ten Mile Church Volunteers August 27, Sunrise Retreat, August 28, Sunday, 7:30, Chrysalis, 1963 N Cloverdale Rd September 3, 2022, NNU Freshmen at Trinity Pines in Cascade, 7:30-8:30 September 17, Saturday, 2022, Paul Mitchell Boise Campus - Canceled September 30, 7:00 BSU Sorority October 8, 12:30-1:20 Idaho Business League
Expectations of R2L2Dancer participants at R2L2Dancer events:
- These events are set up to please those that hired us and we need to do everything possible to include the attendees of their event in every part of the hour or so that is available.
- I am in charge and will do the instruction. No one else should teach an individual or small group of individuals when we have a large group event.
- Other than dancing as a warm-up to get people interested in the dancing, all dancing should be with the group. No separate dancing of R2L2Dancers from the main group.
- I am not there to cater to the R2L2Dancer attendees. My job is to give my full attention to those that hired me.
- The R2L2Dancer attendees should be there to help those that hired us to have a more fun outcome to their evening and should at all times be available to help, if I request it.
- R2L2Dancer attendees should cater to the dancing needs of those who hired us and not to other R2L2Dancer attendees.
- In a nutshell we should all be there to care about making the event a success and not be concerned about our own dancing for the duration of any R2L2Dancers event.
Thank you, Randy