What we can do for you with more than 35 years of teaching experience:
- Sundays - Line Dance Lessons - 4:00-7:00, Homecourt, 934 Taylor Ave, Meridian
- Tuesdays - Couples Classes at Homecourt, 7:00-Intro to Dance, 8:00-West Coast Swing and 9:00-Intermediate 2-step. No Partner needed.
- Thursday, November 30, Old State Saloon, 50 E State Street, Eagle, ID. 7:00-9:00.
- Saturday, December 2, Boise Eagles. Randy will be teaching a lesson at 6:00. Bounty Hunters play 7:30-10:30.You do not need to be a member of the Eagles to attend. $7 Cover + $2 to attend the lesson.
- Friday, December 8, Monthly R2L2 Dance at Boise Square Dance Center, 6534 W Diamond, Boise. 7-11:00.
- Saturday, December 9, Boise Eagles. Randy will be teaching a lesson at 6:00. Godfrey Paul plays 7:30-10:30.You do not need to be a member of the Eagles to attend. $7 Cover + $2 to attend the lesson.
- Saturday, December 16. Boise Eagles. Randy will be teaching a lesson at 6:00. Switcher plays 7:30-10:30.You do not need to be a member of the Eagles to attend. $7 Cover + $2 to attend the lesson.
- Friday, December 22. Bri at the Village. 5:00-6:00.
- Sunday, December 31. New Years Eve party at Boise Eagles. Dance lesson 7:00-8:30. Buddy DeVore band plays until midnight.
- 4:00 Beginner
- 5:00 Improver
- 6:00 Intermediate
- 7:05 Intro to Dance
- 8:05 West Coast Swing
- 9:05 Int. 2-Step
We are proud to be the only NTA certified dance instructors in the Treasure Valley. Check out our web pages for more information. Join us for a lesson or dance and you'll see that we're in it for the fun of dancing!
Have the courage to be bad at something new.
Imagine all the new things you could have done, but were too vain to look bad at it.
Bring us your two left feet. You CAN learn to dance.
We are available for PRIVATE or GROUP dance lessons.
Email or text: R2L2Dance@gmail.com or 208-841-4853
The Covid-19 Vaccine (Experimental Gene Therapy):
Does NOT provide immunity
Does NOT eliminate the virus
Does NOT prevent death
Does NOT guarantee you won’t get it
Does NOT stop you from passing it on to others
Does NOT eliminate you from mask-wearing & social distancing
Does NOT eliminate the need for travel bans
Does NOT eliminate the need for business closures
Does NOT eliminate the need for lockdowns
IF YOU TAKE THE “VACCINE” AND ARE HARMED BY IT, NEITHER THE COMPANIES NOR THE GOVERNMENT WILL COMPENSATE YOU OR YOUR FAMILY!
Are you still willing to be a guinea pig and take this experimental, unapproved drug that offers no benefit and could cost you your life? You are on your own!
Once you take this “vaccine” you can NOT untake it!
Private & Group Dance Lessons - We teach private and group dance lessons in country 2-step, west coast swing, east coast swing, country swing, polka, country waltz, and pattern dances (Desperado Wrap, Cowboy Cha Cha, Schottische, Shadow, Drifter, River City Cha Cha, Mexican Wind, Colorado Cha Cha, Horseshoe, etc.), line dance and mixer dances. More info at these links: "private lessons" or "2021 group dance lessons". Or call Randy at 208-941-4853.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
For more information about country western dancing, DJ/MC services, group lessons and private dance lessons for all ages, visit: www.R2L2CountryDance.com
Not on our email list yet? Send a message to R2L2Dance@gmail.com and we'll add you right away.
Line dance group lessons for all ages and abilities.
->Sundays from 4:00 to 7:00 in Meridian. No experience necessary. Register with the City of Meridian.
Contact Randy at 941-4853 or R2L2Dance@gmail.com for more information.
We can DJ a party at a school
We can even DJ a party in a barn.
Who else DJ's and teaches line dancing at NNU? Only R2L2!
"A big thank you to the Treasure Valley Country Western Dance Association
for making Ride for Joy the beneficiary of their monthly dance this
past Saturday night. We had a blast dancing away with the biggest
crowd they've ever had (over 210 joyful dancers!), and over $1,200 was
raised to help Ride for Joy! A special thank you to Randy Lattimer,
President of TVCWDA, and also Linda Rogers for all your hard work to put
on such a great event and for inviting Ride for Joy to join in the fun!" Ride for Joy
July 23, 2011 - Party at Sam & Jan's. They graciously offered
their spacious Nampa home and yard for our Annual Summer Picnic with games, music, food,
dancing. We put up our portable dance floor, started gathering at 5:00 and finally turned off the music at 11:35. BBQ Beef and Pork provided by the Smoking Cowboys
of Jerome, ID. WHAT A NIGHT!
The 2012 picnic will be held August 4. Visit this link for more information.
Had a good time volunteering to teach some dance steps to the first, second and third graders at the Boys and Girls Club.
We set up our floor near Melba. Randy taught some line dancing and later that night Straightaway played while dancers filled the floor.
DANCE LESSONS: We also teach private dance lessons to
individuals and couples. Want to ask that special lady to dance instead of watching
those other guys dance with her? We can help you build your confidence
and your dance skills. We teach line, country 2-step,
east coast swing, country swing, polka, country waltz, and pattern
dances (Desperado Wrap, Cowboy
Cha Cha, Schottische, Shadow, Drifter, River City Cha Cha, Mexican
Wind, Colorado Cha Cha, Horseshoe, etc.), and mixers. Email or phone us to set up a lesson. 208-941-4853 or R2L2dance@gmail.com
R2L2 Dance, Randy Lattimer, President, Country Dance, DJ and Lessons, Boise, Meridian, & Nampa, Idaho (208) 941-4853 Updated 3/2/2023